A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Fleishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Fleishman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pain & Symptom Mgmnt Palliative CareEnd of Life Ethics Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleishman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fleishman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Barry Fleishman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart B. Fleishman practice?
- Dr. Stewart Fleishman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Fleishman practices Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Hospice & Palliative Specialists.