Learn more about Dr. Stewart Fleishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Fleishman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleishman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Fleishman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Pain & Symptom Mgmnt Palliative CareEnd of Life Ethics Rehabilitation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleishman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fleishman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Barry Fleishman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart B. Fleishman practice?
- Dr. Stewart Fleishman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Fleishman practices Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Neurologists.