A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Fleishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleishman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleishman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Fleishman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Pain & Symptom Mgmnt Palliative CareEnd of Life Ethics Rehabilitation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleishman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Fleishman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Barry Fleishman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart B. Fleishman practice?
- Dr. Stewart Fleishman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Fleishman practices Psychiatry and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Neurologists.