Learn more about Dr. STEWART FRANK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. STEWART FRANK is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. STEWART FRANK, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. FRANK graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. FRANK has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. FRANK accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. STEWART FRANK practice?
Dr. STEWART FRANK practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, General Practice, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Cardiologists, San Diego General Practitioners, and San Diego Surgeons.