A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Gabel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gabel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Children's Hospital - Aurora (Colorado)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Gabel MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stewart Gabel practice?
- Dr. Stewart Gabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Gabel practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians and Denver Psychiatrists.