Dr. Stewart Garneau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Garneau?

Best Cancer/ Hematologist Dr in the world!

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Best Dr in the world! genuine, kind, caring professional. saved my life and still humble will never leave him as my physiscin

Dr. Garneau is wonderful.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

Dr. Garneau will be very honest with you and not hold back. I owe this man my life. I am 4 years into my lymphoma diagnosis and am doing very good. His staff is wonderful, calls me by name and brings me back right away every time. Being on Medicare is tough because Medicare does not pay doctors very well but Dr Garneau has been very generous towards me. I will always be grateful to him. Once you get to know him he will charm you and you will have a very caring new friend.

Worse Dr. I Have Ever Been To

Posted on March 1st, 2015

This is the worst dr I have ever been to. He chewed me out because I was questioning his office staff about getting information to my insurance. He told me I could go to another dr if I didn't like the way his office staff was handling things. I was part way through treatment so I didn't feel that was an option. I just made sure I never said anything to him or the office staff that would upset anyone. Also, he just a strange person.

Posted on December 27th, 2013

I was a little scared of him at first..he is very much to the point, but told me I was in charge-- he works for me and I could fire him at any time. As we talked more I felt more and more comfortable. I am seeing him for a blood clotting issue,and he feels his services wont be needed much, I could just follow up with a different doctor.."so he is kicking me out of his pond" but he is just a phone call away. His staff is wonderful- always chipper and cheery-- thank you!

IT'S WORTH THE LONG TRIP....EVERY TIME!

Posted on November 27th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Garneau for follow up treatment after I had a mastectomy. I trust my surgeon's opinions and didn't have a problem traveling from Dixon, IL to Moline, Il. I entered the office and was immediately greeted by a smiling staff member. She then picked up the phone and announced to other staff members that I was there. All of the staff addressed me by my first name which made me feel like they had known me all my life. It felt good. Within two minutes a young gentleman came out and took me back to the labs for bloodwork. In short, Dr. Garneau's staff are the best. ALL of them are professional, courteous and kind. His wife and son are part of his wonderful staff. You never have to wait more than a few minutes. Dr. Garneau is a man who does not pull punches. He lets you know right away that you, as the patient, are the boss. He is there to facilitate your wishes. He made 2 suggestions for my chemotherapy and I got to choose one. He also thanked me for making the hour and fifteen minute trip to see him. I never had a doctor thank me before. I had a few bumpy roads during my treatment with Dr. Garneau, but with his help, so far I'm doing wonderfully. He has a strange since of humor which my husband and I have come to love. Sometimes the truth hurts and people don't want to here it. Dr. Garneau always tells you the truth. Bottom line is, if you want a miracle cure when you've been diagnosed with Cancer and want to have somebody pat you on the back and say, there, there...Don't go to Dr. Garneau. There should be more oncologists like him. He's real.

Aside from his bedside manner...

Posted on August 5th, 2010

My brother was diagnosed with cancer and Dr. Garneau definitely didn't sugarcoat things. His first visit that I attended, I hated him. Now- I see that he's highly respected, knows his stuff, and doesn't give false hope. He's an upfront guy who maybe doesn't have a tactful approach always, but you can trust him with your life.

Wonderful

Posted on April 23rd, 2010

Knowlegeable, honest, kind, helped us and spent time with tough decisions. Knows his area! Great Oncologist!

Posted on April 28th, 2009

Excellent doctor! Diagnosis was made immediatley and treatment started without delay.

Breast Cancer treatment

Posted on May 19th, 2008

In his words on the first visit you the patient are the boss and his staff makes you feel that way. Stewart is simply the best.

Posted on January 10th, 2017