A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Gilbert, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gilbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Dixon Gilbert MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. S D. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. S Gilbert has 4 office locations.
Dr. S Gilbert practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.