A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Greisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Greisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Greisman, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greisman graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greisman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart George Greisman MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart G. Greisman practice?
- Dr. Stewart Greisman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Greisman practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.