Rheumatologists
457 W 57th St
Apartment 106
New York, NY 10019
212-265-1471
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by janet tintner on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr Griesman is an unusual find. He is concerned, professional and caring, a superb diagnostician, and is directly available without having to go through intermediaries and delays.. I cannot recommend him more highly

|  Competent Physician; Poorly Served by Staff  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

Office staff (Greg) is frequently brusque and sometimes discourteous but Dr. Greisman is a very solid physician.

|  WONDERFUL CARE  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr Greisman has taken care of many members of my family and is always available to help with any issue. A calm and clear diagnostician, who follows up on every detail. Often does lab work in the office. You can call the office with any concern and will get a personal response or call from the doctor himself. His associate in practice Dr. Lisa Babitz is his equal in every category, she has a demonstrated sensitivity to her geriatric patients as well as all others.

|  He is awful!!!!!  |  show details
May 16th, 2011

He is a sexist who thinks that women are hysterical. He misdiagnosed me ten years ago as just having arthritis and I have Lupus and Sjogren's. The worst. Don't even think of going to this dope! Appointments are easy because he has hardly any patients.

|  Excellent, caring, & thorough  |  show details
by JC on Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Greisman is a top notch physician & an excellent diagnostician. He is thorough, respectful, & caring. He returns calls himself and will get on the phone if he he able when called. His staff has always been courteous and helpful in the years I have seen him. Over the past 15 years I consulted with some highly regarded rheumatologists. When I met Dr. Greisman a few years ago I found someone who was helpful and I have been his patient since then.

|  THE WORST!  |  show details
by DRM on May 4th, 2010

WARNING: STAY AWAY - STAY FAR AWAY!

|  Horrible Horrible Office Staff - Do not go to this doctor!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2010

I went to this doctor in July for an annual physical. The doctor miscoded my diagnosis when sending in my blood work and I began receiving bills from Quest Diagnostic. After inquiring with my health insurance and Quest it was discovered that the code was wrong and the Doctor had to resubmit. Well, it has been over 6 months and I have had several conversations with Greg and I still receive bills. Not only that, but I paid my co pay by cash and for 3 months I received a bill from his office saying that I did not pay my co pay, and each time I had to talk to Greg to remind him that I paid. Last month I spoke to Dr. Greisman and he said I should send the Quest bill to him by mail and he would take care of it. Two weeks later I called and talked to Greg to confirm receipt of my letter. Two weeks after that I receive yet another bill from Quest! I call the office and talk to Gregg to ask exactly what he has been doing to fix my problem for the past 6 months and he was rude to me and lectured me on how I was speaking to him, like he deserves more respect after not doing his job for 6 months! Anyone would be frustrated after receiving a bill for 6 months and he clearly does not understand what customer service is. I hope he will fix this issue before it hits my credit report. I will never go to this doctor again. I would not recommend to a friend or anyone else. Do not go to this doctor's office. Their office clerk, Greg is completely unprofessional and it is not worth the hassle.

|  show details
by Carline on Aug 5th, 2009

Being a person that was made afraid of doctors all my life, I met Dr. Greisman when I was suffering from Gallstones pain. I leaving work early on a Friday and spent the entire weekend at St. Lukes ER until I saw Dr. Greisman the following Monday. He just press my stomach with 2 fingers and knew what was wrong with me. I have been his patient ever since. I always ask him at every appointment, "What will I do when you retire Dr. Greisman"?