Dr. Stewart Greisman MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology New York, NY

December 30th, 2016
Try Not To Speak with Greg!!!!!
Greg who works for Dr. Greisman is not the nicest person to talk to over the phone, extremely rude!!!!!. WHY he is kept there is a mystery to me. I tried calling and the phone is always busy when Greg is there. Does the doctor know this? i wonder. IF it's an emergency go to another doctor!!!

August 26th, 2015
Good doctor, strange office assistant.
I found Dr. Greisman very good and caring. However Greg, his office assistant, is a disaster. Rude on the phone, strange in the office. I wonder why Dr. Greisman keeps him on. I've read some of the reviews and other people mention this. It's a mystery.

April 16th, 2015
the best
Dr Greisman is the most trustworthy, caring physician I've ever met. He takes time to know his patients and is genuinely interested in their well being. He is thorough in his exams and doesn't make you feel rushed or unimportant. Dr Greisman is the real deal, an old school, caring, competent physician and I trust him explicitly.

June 6th, 2013
Dr Griesman is an unusual find. He is concerned, professional and caring, a superb diagnostician, and is directly available without having to go through intermediaries and delays.. I cannot recommend him more highly

July 20th, 2011
Competent Physician; Poorly Served by Staff
Office staff (Greg) is frequently brusque and sometimes discourteous but Dr. Greisman is a very solid physician.

May 16th, 2011
He is awful!!!!!
He is a sexist who thinks that women are hysterical. He misdiagnosed me ten years ago as just having arthritis and I have Lupus and Sjogren's. The worst. Don't even think of going to this dope! Appointments are easy because he has hardly any patients.

July 1st, 2010
Excellent, caring, & thorough
Dr. Greisman is a top notch physician & an excellent diagnostician. He is thorough, respectful, & caring. He returns calls himself and will get on the phone if he he able when called. His staff has always been courteous and helpful in the years I have seen him. Over the past 15 years I consulted with some highly regarded rheumatologists. When I met Dr. Greisman a few years ago I found someone who was helpful and I have been his patient since then.

May 4th, 2010
THE WORST!
WARNING: STAY AWAY - STAY FAR AWAY!

August 5th, 2009
Being a person that was made afraid of doctors all my life, I met Dr. Greisman when I was suffering from Gallstones pain. I leaving work early on a Friday and spent the entire weekend at St. Lukes ER until I saw Dr. Greisman the following Monday. He just press my stomach with 2 fingers and knew what was wrong with me. I have been his patient ever since. I always ask him at every appointment, "What will I do when you retire Dr. Greisman"?