A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Harley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Harley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harley graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Harley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Jacques Harley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stewart J. Harley practice?
- Dr. Stewart Harley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Harley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Orthopedic Surgeons.