A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Horn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Horn, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Horn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Myron Horn FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart M. Horn practice?
- Dr. Stewart Horn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Horn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockaway Park, NY.
See Cedarhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.