Dr. Stewart Kaskel MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Boca Raton, FL

2.9

September 26th, 2016
Kaskel Review
Im fairly certain that he has Asperger's Syndrome. As such he has effectively no personality or interpersonal skills. However, I believe he is highly bright, competent and thorough from a medical perspective. It really depends on what you want in a doctor. Personally, I want a good clinician who is thorough and efficient. But if you need TLC this is not your guy.

September 25th, 2016
Patience to be his Patient :/
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Kaskel. We've been his patients for over 3 years now. Both of us are healthy, minor health concerns like "need to see Dr. for Rx due to illness" or yearly physical. We both agree he does not have any type of a bed side humor, and that is really important for the patients. You want your Dr. to look you in the eye and have a serious deep caring discussion about you, your habits - your stresses, your opinions and answer all of your questions. You will not get this from him unfortunately. You will get a hurried Dr. who flys in the door and reads your patient file on the laptop. With no eye contact, nothing. I just saw him last week for my yearly physical. I decided to just stop trying to have small talk with the wall. He came in for my physical, checked my breathing...ears, mouth...looked at EKG for I swear, 2 seconds. Then he left. Kid you not, he never asked me how I was doing, he barely did eye contact and he was out the door within 3 minutes. We are moving within a year so I won't go back to see him. I'll wait until after we move. I personally would not recommend him as a dr., I am very healthy, in my 50's so I'm not too upset he's dry with no personality. I'm sure his knowledgable - he's just not a people person.

May 26th, 2016
Ignorant and Rude
This doctor should have his license revoked. He obviously offers from some type pf personality disorder. Stay away!

November 12th, 2014
You must be kidding
You have got to be kidding? WHAT A JERK! The other reviewers must be family of his. I never write reviews but just had to on this physician. If you choose this one - you need a psychiatrist, not an internist.

July 28th, 2014
Great doctor. He spends the time analyzing my situation and makes good decisions. He seems to care about his patients and it shows. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

July 9th, 2012
Best doctor I've ever seen!
My previous doctors were more interested in being my best buddy than my health professional. I had some that wanted to know if I had restaurant suggestions for them, what new recipes I'd tried, etc...and all I wanted was to have my health cared for and go about my day. I found the doctor I was hoping for in Dr. Kaskel. He is there to do the job of looking out for my health, and he does an amazing job of it. He has other patients to care for, so there's no socializing during visits that would hold up my day or any other patient's day. I call that being respectful of his patients' time. He's honest about what he sees as the problem, what can be done to fix it, what the prognosis looks like long-term if I make take care of myself. He answers all of my questions, and he's pleasant to talk to. Test results come back, almost always, the very next day. Super quick, super professional. Just an amazing doctor. I would highly recommend him to others looking for a no-nonsense doctor for their care.

June 15th, 2011
Dr Kaskel had the absoluately WORST bedside manner I have ever experienced.He was curt, bodrerline RUDE, never looked you in the eye. I agree with another review that I read about him which surmised Dr. Kaskel "has some kind of disorder". He should not be doing any kind of Patient care. STAY AWAY!

August 28th, 2009
Poor bedside manner
Dr.Kaskel could take a few moments to review his files prior to entering the exam room. He comes into the room cold and half the time does not know who you are or why your at your appointment. His bedside manner is akin to a cold fish. He spends as little time as possible but always makes sure you pay your co-pay in many cases when a co-pay is not needed. What has happened to the caring Doctors of the past??????