A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Owasso
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Jay Katz MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Stewart Katz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Katz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.