A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Jay Katz MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Stewart Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Katz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.