A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Tourette Syndrome Patient Education Tourette syndrome patient education guide explains common vocal and motor tics associated with TS.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Robert Keller DO and PA is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stewart R. Keller practice?
- Dr. Stewart Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Keller practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists and Fort Worth Psychiatrists.