A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Robert Keller DO and PA is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stewart R. Keller practice?
- Dr. Stewart Keller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Keller practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Neurologists and Burleson Psychiatrists.