A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Robert Keller DO and PA is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stewart R. Keller practice?
- Dr. Stewart Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Keller practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurologists and Fort Worth Psychiatrists.