A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Koehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Koehler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart L Koehler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Stewart Koehler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Koehler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Towson Surgeons.