A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Landau is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Landau, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Landau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart T Landau MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart T. Landau practice?
- Dr. Stewart Landau has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Landau practices Urology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Urologists.