Dr. Stewart Landau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Landau?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Landau?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015

This doctor has an inability to be punctual.

July 9th, 2015

Great doctor, but not nursing department.

Dr Landau did a great job on my surgery. But I have quite a few complaints about his nursing staff. Because of the nursing staff I am thinking of going elsewhere.

June 17th, 2015

Concerned Patient

Dr. Landau is horrible. Not only did he miss so many medical issues he misdiagnosed my father more than once. His staff is sharp and not friendly. We had to switch to a different Dr. after more than a year with him. We have 2 people we know personally that had a bad experience with him as well.

May 6th, 2015

I waited a little longer than average in office, but service was great.

November 12th, 2013

Would NOT recommend

Staff told me one thing and then did another, but instead of being apologetic, they tried to convince me it was my error. Staff was unfriendly, and when I had a problem with my insurance sending the authorization over (turns out they had but no one wrote it down). They promptly and coldly said they couldn't treat me instead of offering to help me figure out the miscommunication. The physician's assistant and doctor disagreed on the need for a stint or not. Before surgery, Landau gave me the third degree as to why I didn't notice this problem sooner. Then the receptionist invalidated any concerns I had when I called them a week later with pain I was unable to manage. She insisted it was just the stint even though I had concerns that it was something else. Instead of being reassuring, she was defensive and patronizing. After surgery I was told they could take the stint out in a week or earlier if it was really bothering me. They said it was a very simple procedure. I assumed this all meant I could just drop in and take care of it. When i called with concerns about my pain, the receptionist said it would be another whole week before they could take it out and that I should have called to make an appointment sooner. I would rather pass a kidney stone than see these people again

March 11th, 2013

Not the right guy for fertility issues

Dr. Landau may be good at urinary problems but I would definitely recommend that you find someone else if your issue is fertility related. I am currently recovering from a BILATERAL VARICOCELE repair surgery and somewhat hopeful about my fertility chances. Dr. Landau examined me and missed both varicoceles. I really wish he would have just said that he doesn't specialize in fertility and sent me elsewhere, rather than botching my diagnosis. There aren't a lot of options nearby, but do whatever possible to find a specialist.

August 29th, 2012

didnt take time to listen.

September 18th, 2017