A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Lonky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Lonky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lonky
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lonky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Lonky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lonky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Alan Lonky MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stewart A. Lonky practice?
- Dr. Stewart Lonky has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Lonky practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.