A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Lonky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Lonky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lonky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lonky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans