A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Lonky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Lonky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Lonky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonky graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lonky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Alan Lonky MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stewart A. Lonky practice?
- Dr. Stewart Lonky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Lonky practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA and Culver City, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.