Dr. Stewart Mason MD Patient Reviews

• 14 reviews

December 7th, 2016
I had a horrible experience here. In my 7th month of pregnancy I had many concerns that were brushed off. I called the office each time with serious concerns and they either said to see a different doctor or that everything was normal. I didn't transfer care because people told me no one would take me being so late in pregnancy. I did not see my doctor during my traumatic labor and again my concerns were brushed off after again. I was right about something being wrong and ended up in the hospital a couple weeks after my labor. After the hospital my cardiologist wanted me to see my doctor but the office would not schedule the appointment with the doctor. I am now suffering from a long list of debilitating symptoms that might be permanent. I need assistance to do daily activities and am not able to take care of my son in my own. Based on my experience I would not recommend l.

December 4th, 2015
Very disappointed that such a Great doctor would have such a rude and unprofessional receptionist. I didn't expected such a professional, friendly, kind, and knowledgeable doctor to have such a staff. The whole experience is just ruin by having to deal with this lady every time. He and his NP and other staffs are wonderful except the receptionist. Wonder if they have read any of the reviews or talk to the lady regarding professionalism? She needs to go.

October 27th, 2015
Great doctor
He is an awesome doctor. I have a high risk pregnancy, and Dr. Mason takes the time to ask me how I'm doing and thoroughly explain my condition to me. His front desk staff is undesirable. Very rude. I spoke to Dr. Mason about this. Now when I come in, they seem to have had an attitude adjustment.

June 22nd, 2015
The stand up Gyno (drum roll)
Wait time can be a little long and honestly you see more of his staff than him but he is funny and puts you at ease and really seems to take what little time he has to listen to even your dumbest questions. Not easy to make a 40 week pregnant chick giggle. Bravo sir.

January 14th, 2014
Been to him in the past however when I called to schedule an annual exam I was told he no longer performs the annuals, only the nurse practitioner performs the exams so onward and upward to a Doc that will actually see his patients. He was nice but cant give good rating since I cant see him..

May 7th, 2013
Too busy to provide adequate care
My appointments have been rescheduled so many times I cannot count. When I had serious complications during my pregnancy I still could not get in to see him...sometimes even cancelling while I was in the waiting room! Staff is rude, never knows who I am even though I go there often. He is just way too busy to take care of every patient he has. I am off to find someone who actually cares.

November 13th, 2012
Great, but too Busy!
I think Dr. Mason himself is a great doctor. He answers every question you have with a very thorough answer that helps put you at ease. I really like him, as does my husband. The only real problem is that he is so busy, I rarely get to see him. Also, the NP you see in his place will sometimes have differing opinions than Doctor Mason, and that in and of itself is unsettling. I think the word about him is getting out and now he is just too busy. You can't even call into the office anymore with questions for him and now have to write them down and wait for an appointment, of which will have to rotate with the NP and the Doctor until your 36 weeks pregnant. It's unfortunate and just not the type of attention one may want with something so precious.

August 27th, 2012
I loved him so much I went back twice!
I could not say enough good things about Dr. Mason. He was incredible through both of my pregnancies. I rave about him to anyone who will listen.... He is a doctor I truly trust.

August 26th, 2011
omment!
Obviously the last comment was made by someone very ignorant and the so called "discrimination" is not and accurate statement what so ever. The employees, of which over half are hispanic, have never been rude or discriminating in any way shape or form. To make that statement is absolutely ridiculous. The nature of the practice obviously requires emergent situations that occur and sometimes appointments may have to be changed or rescheduled. It's a busy practice with many patients that the Dr.'s try their best to attend to and spend as much time as possible with each and every one. I can't believe we still live in this day and age where people still play the race card to avoid the real issues they have, of which apparently are insecurities about who they are! On a side note......whoever wrote the last statement has shown how ignorant and uneducated they are by not being able to present a written statement in an accurate intelligant manner. Learn that first before you judge and make invalid assumptions!

April 5th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Mason and his staff are amazing! He is always there to answer any questions you have. He spends a good amount of time with everyone and I love how personable he is. He doesn't make you feel stupid for any question and welcomes everything. I love him as a doctor and would highly recommend him to everyone!

March 23rd, 2011
Dr. Mason is the best
Dr. Mason delivered my second child, and I just adore him. He was personable, compassionate, funny, and spent a reasonable amount of time with me during each visit. He left me feeling at ease during my delivery, and my husband liked him very much as well. I found his office staff to be helpful and kind. Overall, a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Mason.

July 23rd, 2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I have had the chance to be blessed with dr mason as my ob for both pregnancies. He was always personable and cared about my concerns big or small. There were a couple of times that I had to wait a little longer in the waiting room, but I knew that hew as giving each patient the time they needed. He was there the whole time I was at the hospital and checked in regularly. I highly recommend him to everyone I know.