A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart McCallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCallum
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. McCallum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart McCallum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallum graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. McCallum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Palo Alto, Ca
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart William McCallum MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart W. McCallum practice?
- Dr. Stewart McCallum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart McCallum practices Urology near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Urologists.