A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart McCallum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart McCallum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallum graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. McCallum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Palo Alto, Ca
- Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart William McCallum MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart W. McCallum practice?
- Dr. Stewart McCallum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart McCallum practices Urology near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Urologists.