Dr. Stewart Newman MD Patient Reviews

4.8

November 11th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Dr. Newman is amazing. I moved to Florida a year ago when I was pregnant and chose Dr. Newman as my OB. I couldn't be happier with my choice. He is very knowledgeable and kind. He really takes his time with you and makes you feel right at home. His bedside manner is amazing. And he follows up with his patients always. He really makes you feel like your his only paitent, even though you know he has so many. I can't say enough good things about him.

September 17th, 2016
Love Dr. Newman n staff. He always makes me feel comfortable n returns my calls no matter the time.

May 11th, 2016
LOVE the doctor, the office staff not so much...
Dr. Newman himself is absolutely wonderful! After suffering a loss late in my first pregnancy, I was a nervous wreck the second time around. I met with Dr. Newman on the birthday of my daughter who passed 18 days after her premature birth. Right from the start he was so caring and compassionate. When I went into preterm labor (again), Dr. Newman sat by my side, watch my contractions and their frequency. After realizing they weren't going to stop, he said the baby had to come out or he was risking losing the both of us. My 27 weekend spent 114 days in the hospital and Dr. Newman would frequently stop by he NICU and check on my little one and his progress. I have never in my life met such a compassionate, sincere, caring doctor. I wish I could continue to see him, however due to insurance issues and not being able to come to an agreement with his office manager, I'll have to deal with a mediocre Doctor compared to Dr. Newman :-( HE is great, but some of the woman who answer the office phones and the office manager are not very nice..

April 23rd, 2016
The Best Doctor
Dr. Newman is the best. I came to him a few years ago because I was not satisfied with my prior doctor's office. I have received top quality service from Dr. Newman and his staff. He is very caring, attentive, knowledgeable and professional. He is always kind, calm, and provides the highest quality care. Under his care, our family is blessed with our first child. First, I am greatful to God. Second, to Dr. Newman and his staff. He goes beyond his call and duty to make sure his patients are well taking care of. I would definitely recommend Dr. Newman to my families, friends, co-workers and anyone in needs.

July 20th, 2015
Great Doctor- Compasionate, caring, friendly
Amazing Doctor, Delivered 2nd child C section and managed first. Recommend to all friends. He has been my doctor for 20 years and my mothers for longer. Very kind, understanding, great bedside manner, follows up. Treats you like his own child.

May 4th, 2015
Could not have found a better doctor
I recently moved to the area when I was 5 months pregnant. I heard Dr. Newman was the best and I can honestly say he is!!! He took such great care of me and my baby and I am so greatful to him. I've never had a dr personally call me with results or just to ask how I am feeling. He even called the hospital after delivery to check on me. I would recommend him 100%. He is extremely professional and you can tell how much he truely cares for his patients.

February 9th, 2015
Dr. Newman was extremely patient and gentle despite my theatrics over the exam. I explained that I was a very reluctant patient and he looked for techniques to help me feel less anxious. Although I strongly disliked the exam it had nothing to do with Dr. Newman. He was excellent.

January 10th, 2015
Dr. Newman is kind, caring, and professional.

December 20th, 2014
Need more Doctor's like Newman
I switched to Dr. Newman after being with another doctor who didn't seem to care after I had 2 miscarriages. He is an excellent doctor who respects and cares for his patients. He delivered my 1st child and I would recommend him to anyone. The medical field needs more doctor's like him.

August 28th, 2014
Dr. Newman is the best doctor I've ever been to. I have recommended him to all of my friends. I have never felt so at ease as I do with him. The entire staff at WHP is amazing.

The most patient and caring Doctror I have ever met
Dr Newman delivered my second child via C-section and I cannot say enough good things about his practice. After having a very difficult miscarriage, he was the most patient, kind and understanding doctor I could have ever had. He will patiently answer even the silliest of questions, will help you with the right information, and will take the time to listen, which not every Doctor does. His office staff is great, the service is fast, the office convenient and comfortable. I am so grateful I found this practice and would highly recommend it.

August 28th, 2014
Have been seeing Dr. Newman for 20 years. I credit him for saving my life by finding a lump in my breast that turned out to be cancerous. He is always very thorough and caring. Can't say enough great things about him.