Learn more about Dr. Stewart Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Pollock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Pollock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Back Pain
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pollock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Gregory Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stewart G. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Stewart Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.