Learn more about Dr. Stewart Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Pollock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Pollock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Back Pain
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Pollock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, Va
- RMH Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Gregory Pollock MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stewart G. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Stewart Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.