A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Reid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Reid, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Medical City Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Ross Reid MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart R. Reid practice?
- Dr. Stewart Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Reid practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.