A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Robertson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stewart Robertson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Robert Robertson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Robertson practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Troy Internists.