A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Rushton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Rushton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rushton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Ashley County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Rushton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart Rushton practice?
- Dr. Stewart Rushton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Rushton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Crossett, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Hope, AR and Freedom, CA.
See Crossett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.