Dr. Stewart Newman, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, Forensic Psychiatrist
Video profile

Aug 19th, 2014

In the 8 years that I have sought treatment from Dr. Newman he has been something of a saint, I honestly don't know how I would have survived my teen years without him. He is extremely professional and easy to talk to. He is the best psychiatrist I have had by a landslide.

Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Newman is a pompous a**.

Oct 6th, 2010

Dr. Newman is a lousy psychiatrist. In 3 years of treatment the only thing he ever offered us was pills. After the initial screening he did not offer any form of therapy to deal with the larger issues my son was facing (OCD behavior, anti-social behaviors, chronic lying, etc.). He did not refer us to any community resources, family therapy, or any treatment options other than medication. He failed to establish any type of rapport with our son and was resistant to any type of criticism or questioning. His attitude and demeanor were condescending on his best days. At $308 per hour, you definitely DO NOT get what you pay for!

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Apr 3rd, 2009

I really liked Dr. Newman- he took extra time to spend with me and my son, and he's willing to listen and answer questions. He made us feel very comfortable.