Dr. Stewart Segal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Segal?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Segal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017

Very satisfied

Dr. Segal is always professional. He cares about overall health and always offers sound advice.

September 17th, 2016

Was seen promptly without an appointment. Very caring and thorough.

September 9th, 2016

Great experience with Dr. Segal

Dr. Segal is an amazing physician. His walk-in practice makes is so easy to get seen when you have an issue. Since you don't know when you are going to be sick, it is very nice to be able to walk in without an appointment. I recently had a back spasm that would not go away. I went in to see Dr. Segal and he listened to my symptoms, examined me, and helped me get better. I wouldn't trust my health to anyone other than Dr. Segal. His staff is also great too!

March 28th, 2014

Disappointed

I thought the provider had a good bedside manner until I discovered he becomes agitated if you try to explain why you do or do not follow-up on something. The provider discounts your opinion or goals and has shifted his practice with greater focus on becoming a one-stop concierge shop instead of getting to know the patients within his family practice. In the future, I will stick with providers educated within the USA, whom have more traditional practices, and whose staff are more friendly. The physician assistants are thorough, genuine, and skilled. The nurses seem friendly but limited in their expertise. The DR seems nice at first but lacks sincerity. The office is clean and open access clinic hours are helpful. The office manager is the physician's wife and unresponsive to any concerns whether it be a billing question or comment about the staff. Overall, patient care is adequate but the long-term goals of the practice are suspect. I realize doctors are actually businesses but this clinic seems to use patients as pawns toward achieving their own goals instead of being more patient-focused.

November 29th, 2012

Although no appointments are necessary, you are still seen in a timely fashion. Such a great staff. They truly care about you as a patient and as a person.

September 16th, 2012

Very caring

I'm impressed, no appointment and I got to see a great doc.

November 19th, 2011

Finally found a great new doctor after college

I moved to Chicago from Tennesse,and I am so happy that I finally found a doctor that I trust. He spent a lot of time getting to know me and always listens when I talk. Most doctors rush you out of the room, but Dr. Segal will spend the necessary amount of time to make the right diagnosis and make sure that you understand everything. I would highly suggest seeing Dr. Segal if you want a great doctor!

November 12th, 2011

Saved my life!

Dr. Segal diagnosed my heart disease before I had a heart attack.

November 3rd, 2011

Wouldn't trust my family's health with any other doctor

My family has had the good fortune of having Dr. Segal care for us for over 20 years. His philosophy of treating the entire family was so superior to having a pediatrician for the kids and another doctor for my husband and myself. My children are grown and still trust and go to Dr. Segal. If he needs to pull in a specialist, he does, and follows through in our care. The team he has put together for our hospital needs during the years has always taken care of special situations. He has helped us beat many a close call with his thoroughness and caring. You would be lucky to join the Lake Zurich Family Treatment Center practice!

November 3rd, 2011

Great Care All the Time!

No one loves going to the Dr, but if you have to go, we are so glad that Dr. Segal is always there for us. The most important thing I can say about Dr. Segal is he cares and he cares all the time. His manner and concern is the same not matter how his day is going. You are always put first. I love knowing that I can count on Dr. Segal to be consistent - always there for our family. Thank you Dr. Segal!

April 4th, 2011

walk in is convenient but doctor makes snap judgments and incorrect diagnosis.

December 11th, 2010

Not having to make an appointment is great. Doc Segal takes the time to listen to my needs. His web site is very educational.