A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Shanfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Shanfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Shanfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanfield graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Lloyd Shanfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Shanfield practice?
- Dr. Stewart Shanfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Shanfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.