Learn more about Dr. Stewart Shanfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Shanfield is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanfield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Shanfield, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanfield graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanfield has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Lloyd Shanfield MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Shanfield practice?
- Dr. Stewart Shanfield has 5 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Shanfield practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Fullerton Surgeons.