A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Sharp is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sharp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Allen Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart A. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Stewart Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Sharp practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists, Amarillo Hematologists, and Amarillo Oncologists.