Learn more about Dr. Stewart Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Sharp is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Sharp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Sharp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart A Sharp MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart A. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Stewart Sharp has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Sharp practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists, Amarillo Hematologists, and Amarillo Oncologists.