Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stewart Silvers
Dr. Stewart Silvers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rexford, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Silvers is affiliated with Saratoga Hospital & Nursing Home, Sunnyview Rehabilitation Hospital and Nathan Littauer Hospital & Nursing Home. He speaks English.
Dr. Stewart Silvers has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Stewart Silvers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rexford, NY.
Dr. Howard Schlossberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Rexford, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Rufus Collea
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Rexford, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Harry Dunn
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Rexford, NY 0 mi35