A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Gregory Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stewart Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Smith practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.