A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Smith is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Gregory Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Stewart Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Smith practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Seaford, DE and Bridgeville, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.