Learn more about Dr. Stewart Swena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Swena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swena
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swena Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Swena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swena graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Swena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Donald Swena MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart D. Swena practice?
- Dr. Stewart Swena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Swena practices Family Medicine near Hermiston, OR.
See Hermiston Family Physicians.