A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Swena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Swena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Swena, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swena graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Swena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Donald Swena MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stewart D. Swena practice?
- Dr. Stewart Swena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Swena practices Family Medicine near Hermiston, OR.
See Hermiston Family Physicians.