Dr. Stewart Tepper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Tepper?

July 24th, 2016

Worst doctor ever!

This was the WORST doctor I have ever seen in my life. He was very rude, did not let me talk much and when I did it was limited to just answering his questions. He had already read my file and made judgements about me that were completely untrue and he threw my neurologist that he replaced, due to retirement, under the bus for the last 20+ years of treating me. The appointment notes he wrote are completely untrue and I will NEVER go back to him again.

July 23rd, 2012

migraine saviour

Dr. Tepper changed my life. My migraines were unbearable. Each time I got one, I was scared to death because I didn't know how to get rid of it. After countless trips to the urgent care for shots, I found out by accident that the Clinic had this division. I had an appointment in a week and Dr. Tepper was one of the nicest doctors, let alone person, I have met. He is amazing and so smart.

January 10th, 2011

Horrible Experience

Dr. Tepper reviewed my medical records for 15 minutes while nurse was with me and then he spent 15 minutes in room with me. He did not listen to my medical problems and misdiagnosed me. Also, he kept saying I had tried 24 different medications and would not listen to me when I tried to correct him. I had only tried 8 medications (2 OTC, 3 that I was currently taking) for my condition. As a registered nurse myself, I thought his bedside manner was cold, arrogant, and that the visit was a waste of my time and money. You are better off seeing a different doctor at the Cleveland Clinic.

June 26th, 2017