A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Turner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Childrens Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart James Turner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart J. Turner practice?
- Dr. Stewart Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Turner practices Ophthalmology near Kittery, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Kittery Ophthalmologists.