A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Van-Hoosear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Van-Hoosear is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Van-Hoosear graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Van-Hoosear has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart William Van-Hoosear MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stewart W. Van-Hoosear practice?
- Dr. Stewart Van-Hoosear has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Van-Hoosear practices Pediatrics near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Pediatricians.