inactive

Stewart W Van-Hoosear MD Patient Reviews

May 25th, 2016
He was an amazing doctor, but ha passed away a few months ago. I think his info needs to be updated so people don't attempt to contact his office as he was the only provider and his practice has been closed.

March 1st, 2013
Dr. Van Hoosear certainly isn't terrible. However, he doesn't really listen to my concerns much, and he's abrupt when giving shots. I know that kids are generally going to dislike them, no matter how the doctor reacts, but my kids leave the office bawling every time because he isn't gentle or comforting. My son has also had a rash on his feet for the past few months, and every time I ask about it, it gets ignored or we are told that "weird things happen to kids and it should go away". It is easy to get an appointment, and the wait is not very long, but I'm not too happy with the quality of care.

February 16th, 2011
My daughter had appendicitis which was seeping - I thought she had the flu. As we walked in the door Dr Van Hoosear immediately looked at my daughter and within 15 minutes had arranged her to have emergency surgery with a fellow surgeon. He saved her life and I will be forever grateful.