Learn more about Dr. Stewart Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Waddell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Waddell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Waddell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Douglas Waddell MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stewart D. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Stewart Waddell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stewart Waddell practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Mountain Brk, AL.