A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Weinerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Weinerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinerman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Weinerman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart K Weinerman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stewart K. Weinerman practice?
- Dr. Stewart Weinerman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Weinerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yuma, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Yuma Surgeons.