A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Weinerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Weinerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinerman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Weinerman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- The Medical Center of Aurora
- Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stewart K. Weinerman practice?
Dr. Stewart Weinerman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yuma, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Englewood, CO.
See Yuma Surgeons.