Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stewart Wetchler
Dr. Stewart Wetchler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsburg, VA, with other offices in Williamsburg, VA and Newport News, VA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Wetchler is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Riverside Regional Medical Center and Sentara Obici Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stewart Wetchler has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Stewart Wetchler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsburg, VA.
Dr. Mary Dineen
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Williamsburg, VA 0 mi37
Dr. Charles Rend
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Williamsburg, VA 0.57 mi49
Dr. William Gardella
Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Williamsburg, VA 1.99 mi3