A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrod graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zuckerbrod has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuckerbrod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Zuckerbrod practice?
Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.