A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrod graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zuckerbrod has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Lee Zuckerbrod MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Zuckerbrod practice?
- Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.