A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrod graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zuckerbrod has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Lee Zuckerbrod MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Zuckerbrod practice?
- Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.