Learn more about Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerbrod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrod graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Zuckerbrod has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart Lee Zuckerbrod MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart L. Zuckerbrod practice?
- Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Stewart Zuckerbrod practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.