Don't even bother show details Don't even bother
by Eddie Z. on Nov 4th, 2015

The office is like a third world experience and this doctor has absolutely no bedside manner. He was incredibly rude, didn't introduce himself and just sat down at the little desk and started looking at my file. He did the examination and then went back to the desk to finish up my file. He just told me to come back in a year, while looking down at the desk. He didn't even bother to look at me. No thanks, no see you later, nothing. It's like I was bothering him. I've seen a multitude of doctors from general practitioners to cardiologists to gastroenterologists and other opthamologists. I have never in my life been treated this poorly by a doctor. I will never return to him and I suggest you run far, far away.

Feb 5th, 2015

THE BEST IN HOUSTON,TX. I CAN NOT , SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS DOCTOR. IF YOU ARE HAVING EYE PROBLEMS,,HE IS THE BEST

Cataract Removal /Lens Replacement show details Cataract Removal /Lens Replacement
by Dena Fuller Bolton on Sep 27th, 2013

Excellent experience! Staff friendly & helpful. Dr Zuckerbrod was paitent & kind when explaining procedure - very professional. Would recommend Dr Zuckerbrod to anyone interested in this type of surgery.

Aug 16th, 2012

Had both cataracts removed. Very professional. No problem at all. Convenient. I would recommend Dr. Zukerbrod without reserve.

Bad Staff show details Bad Staff
Apr 26th, 2012

The problem is with the staff. They think they know it all even after you have had a consultation with the Dr. they will tell you different information totally opposite of what Dr told you. Try getting an appointment if you were referred by another Dr. Not happy with staff especially Diane, talks over you and does not listen to what you are trying to say. Looking for another Dr now just so I do not have to deal with her.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Jan 12th, 2012

I have received very good care from Dr. Zuckerbod and would recommend him to anyone who needs a good ophthalmologist.