Learn more about Dr. Stephen Perrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Perrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Perrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Perrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrone graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perrone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen DR Perrone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Perrone practice?
- Dr. Stephen Perrone has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Perrone practices Ophthalmology near Ridgewood, NY.
See Ridgewood Ophthalmologists.