A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Perrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Perrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Perrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrone graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perrone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen DR Perrone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Perrone practice?
- Dr. Stephen Perrone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Perrone practices Ophthalmology near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Ophthalmologists.