A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Perrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Perrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Perrone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Perrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrone graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perrone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen DR Perrone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Perrone practice?
- Dr. Stephen Perrone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Perrone practices Ophthalmology near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Ophthalmologists.