A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Perrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Perrone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Perrone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrone graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perrone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perrone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Perrone practice?
Dr. Stephen Perrone practices Ophthalmology, General Practice, and Surgery near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Ophthalmologists, Ridgewood General Practitioners, and Ridgewood Surgeons.