A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stian Mjanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stian Mjanger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mjanger graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mjanger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stian Mjanger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stian Mjanger practice?
- Dr. Stian Mjanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Stian Mjanger practices Anesthesiology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Anesthesiologists.