Learn more about Dr. Stig Peitersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stig Peitersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stig Peitersen, MD, PA is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Peitersen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peitersen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stig Enggaard Peitersen MD and PA is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stig E. Peitersen practice?
- Dr. Stig Peitersen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stig Peitersen practices Neurological Surgery near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Neurological Surgeons.