A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stjepan Kereshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stjepan Kereshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stjepan Kereshi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kereshi graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Kereshi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kereshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stjepan Kereshi practice?
Dr. Stjepan Kereshi practices Neurology near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Ware, MA.
See Palmer Neurologists.