Learn more about Dr. Stjepan Kereshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stjepan Kereshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stjepan Kereshi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kereshi graduated from University Of Zagreb.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kereshi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kereshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stjepan Kereshi practice?
Dr. Stjepan Kereshi practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Surgery near Southbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Southbridge Neurologists, Southbridge Internists, Southbridge Psychiatrists, and Southbridge Surgeons.