Dr. Stjepan Kereshi MD Patient Reviews

2.7

September 1st, 2015
Don't bother
He just pushes meds he doesn't try to help you. Even my current neurologist agrees.

March 11th, 2015
WORST DOCTOR
Una mala experiencia, este doctor es otro animal (y con respecto a los animals q no tienen la culpa) pero este doctor del Harrington es un maleducado, me trato a mi y la persona q estaba de interprete como basuras, de mala gana escribio la prescripcion medica, ni siquiera saludo cuando entro y cuando nos fuimos de la visita nos cerro la puerta en la cara. PEOR DE LO PEOR, si pueden vayan al UMASS el serficio es 100 % mucho major, q estos medicos de mala muerte del Harringto de Southbridge.

May 9th, 2013
the best
I've been going to Dr. Kreshi for almost 21yrs. I have seizers and migraines. He has helped me thru 3 high risk pregnancies, and med changes.He asks about my kids,how my life is going,and has since day 1. He is quick without making you feel rushed. When tests are needed the appointments are made fairly quick manner.I've met a few people that have gone to him, and I've recomnded him to a couple of friends who needed a neroligist I've never heard a bad word about the way he practices.

January 28th, 2013
Best Neurologist in the area, I would recommend him 100%.

March 21st, 2012
HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ... His Assistant is THE WORST
Couldn't get an appointment because his office staff kept dropping the ball. Then the THING in the office made my wife walk about a mile to an ATM to pay a co pay... She has three bulging disks, and nerve damage in her arm and shoulder. Then the Dr. Wrote his report WRONG, then we asked for that to be corrected... That took another two weeks even though he admitted he was 100% in correct with his original note. THEN we asked that it be faxed over and it NEVER was. The THING that answers his phone is the WORST person that one could ever have representing them when clients call... HE GETS A BIG FAT ZERO for customer service