A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stockton Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stockton Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stockton E. Roberts practice?
Dr. Stockton Roberts practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists.