He has some serious issues show details He has some serious issues
by sicker by the day on May 15th, 2016

Absolutely the worst. Never listens because he is always talking about himself, politics, religion, you name it, if it is inappropriate he'll come to it. As long as you sit a listen to him ramble on and on about himself you'll be fine. Do not interrupt or ask questions and always make sure you take your own notes, he will be nice and sweet one visit and a raging maniac the next, You never know where you stand with him until he ignores or disregards something you say and you end up sicker than when you went in. He allowed shingles to go generally unattended until they covered my entire body and face for over a year...lost over 40 pounds and never even asked about side effects, nausea, headache etc. even after asking for help. He always seemed to be more interested in telling you anything and everything (you didn't ask about) about himself than concentrating on you, the patient. Would not recommend him to anyone including someone I didn't like. Generally inattentive, left me without access to medication and with a kidney infection due to over prescribing antibiotics ( duplicating medications for example). A terrible doctor and a worse human being... stay far away.

Jan 21st, 2015

wonderfully kind and knowledgeable physician with a great office and staff

Comfortable and welcoming. show details Comfortable and welcoming.
by Patrick J. on Jan 7th, 2014

I always enjoy my visits. The Staff is always helpful, polite, and know my name.

This Doctor WAS Wonderful! show details This Doctor WAS Wonderful!
Jul 15th, 2011

This was an amazing Doctor at one time, ably supported by Tammy, who is still with him, but even she can only hold so much together. 1st, This doctor has moved from this address over a year ago. His current address on Lemon avenue is no where to be found on the internet. His wait in the office has grown worse over time. His follow up on his patients SUCKS now. My wife had an accident over 45 days ago, was in intensive care for 3 weeks with over 18 bones broken. His practice called to make a follow up appointment, needed to know what hospitals she was in (huh?) Our PCP, after bening called by both hospitals, still does not know where she was? Has no records whatsoever and when we went in for her 4th visit since the doctor moved, was asked by the nurse, is this your first visit since we moved?????!!!!! Getting meds prescriptions renewed is an excercise in frustration, sometimes you might get 1 month extension sometimes 3 on one, and 1 on another for no reason whatsoever. Try calling in to speak to a human being and you are met with a phone menu that takes you straight to a black hole which you may or may not find your way out of. We have been going to Dr. Roberts for over 2 years now, loved his attention to detail, his time spent making sure he understood what was wrong with us. Those days are over. I would not recommend an appointment with this doctor and staff under any circumstances.

If every doctor was like him...... show details If every doctor was like him......
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Roberts took over the practice from a previous doctor to whom money was more important than his patients. I was concerned about a new doctor taking over my care, but since my first visit I was more than impressed. Dr. Roberts is kind, knowledgeable, thorough, and most importantly he cares about his patients. I did have to wait an hour once to see him, but I will not complain. Once Dr. Roberts gets in the room with you, he will not leave until he answers all of your questions. I recommend him 1000%.

VISITED show details VISITED
Dec 30th, 2010

DR. ROBERT STOCKTON WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE AND HAVE A SUPERIOR PERSONAILTY. FIRSTVISITED WELL PLEASED WITH HIS PERFORMANCE!!!! EXTREMELY FRIENDLY NOT SHY AT ALL WITH NEW PATIENTS!!!lol

Dec 27th, 2010

Dr. Roberts had to prove himslef to me. I was a patient of Dr. Brand who's practice he bought. I neutal the first couple of years. But after the past few years he has been with me through some serious illness and his bed sid manner, follow through, allowing me to be a walk-in when needed won me over. Most importantly, his diagnosis was dead on, 4 specialist got it wrong.

Excellent doctor; very professional show details Excellent doctor; very professional
by Jim Jarrett on Aug 1st, 2010

Dr. Roberts is an exceptionsl diagnostician who uses all his skills and training to help his patients. His office manner is professional as is his conversation and bedside manner. I would recommend Dr. Roberts to any one seeking a professional, honest doctor.

Feb 6th, 2010

He is very unprofessional speaks about his openly homosexual personal business and family affairs during your visit. He is very moody and one day he speaks the next day he is very short with you. His staff is always changing and is very unknoweable and would not refer anyone else to him.