A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harkness Storm Floten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harkness Storm Floten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Storm Floten
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Storm Floten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harkness Storm Floten, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Storm Floten graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Storm Floten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harkness Storm Floten MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harkness Storm Floten practice?
- Dr. Harkness Storm Floten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harkness Storm Floten practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Springfield Cardiothoracic Surgeons.