A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harkness Storm Floten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harkness Storm Floten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harkness Storm Floten, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dissecting Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Storm Floten graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Storm Floten has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harkness Storm Floten MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harkness Storm Floten practice?
- Dr. Harkness Storm Floten has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harkness Storm Floten practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.