Dr. Stoyan Kokocharov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stoyan Kokocharov?

April 7th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Referred my sister to him too. Great surgeon. He answered all my questions before and after the surgery. I want to assure you that you can totally trust him and that you will be in good hands. I strongly recommend him! Thank you again!

March 9th, 2013

I am writing this to express my gratitude to doctor Kokocharov for setting me free of a problem I had for many years – hemorrhoids. It was easy to schedule an appointment, he was on time for the surgery, he was available for consultations after the surgery, and I would recommend this doctor to anybody with the same problems I had.

September 13th, 2012

great doctor!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Kokocharov's for about 2 years now. I was really shocked and surprised when I found out that he had negative comments. Dr. Kokocharov has been always on time, very professional as professional as one can be and caring of his patients. The most I have waited for an appointment was 15 min and lets face it people who doesn't wait at a doctors office. Everyone does! Dr. Kokocharov"s staff was great in taking care of their patients as well as in and out of the office. I am very, very pleased he is my doctor and my sergeon. He is very well spoken, caring and professional. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of his services.

February 9th, 2012

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!

Please find another Surgeon!!! this surgeon is so un-proffesional! I should have put up the red flag when he was 45 min late to my initial appt. Then on the day of surgery he was 25 minutes late. for a patient that is about to have surgery for the first time 25 minutes is way too long to be late! Then he only spoke to me for 5 minutes right before surgury telling my Boyfriend that the Surgery would take about an hour and that he would be out to see him in the waiting room to see how everything went... guess what HE NEVER went to tell him ANYTHING! after 2 hrs he finally had to ask the hospital what was going on bc the surgery was only 1 hr long! then While I was in recovery I overheard 3 nurses talking saying that have been paging and calling Dr. kokoSharov and NOTHING. I spent the night in the hospital and still no site of the Surgeon ... at around 3pm I come to find out that he was out of town! REALLY! never did he tell me that! His partner was suppose to come check on me and NEVER did they made me stay in the hospital 2 extra days that when the Surgeon FINALLY decided to show his face said that it was unnecessary for me to have been there that long and should have not gotten 2 xtra tests (ultra sound & HIDA Scan) well had he not abandoned me that wouldn't of happened! again I spoke to him for 5 min and he was gone again. Monday night I started suffering from stomach cramps and finally decided to call the Dr.'s Office Wed at 12:45pm at 6:30 still hadn't heard back (6hrs later) so I call again and they say he is in surgery all day and hasn't responded. I have an appt with him on Thursday at 4pm and believe me he will hear me! Lets see how late he'll be this time if he even decides to show up! so again PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE find someone else!

October 17th, 2011

Would not recommend

Available to take your money, but would spend 2 minutes with you, disappeard without even saying "Bye", never explained anything, never asked if I had any questions.

February 7th, 2011