A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William May is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. May has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stratford May MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. May practice?
- Dr. William May has 3 office locations.
Dr. William May practices Medical Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Oncologists.