A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William May is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. May has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stratford May MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William S. May practice?
- Dr. William May has 2 office locations.
Dr. William May practices Medical Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Oncologists.