A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stratton Danes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stratton Danes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stratton Danes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Danes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Danes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan