Learn more about Dr. Stratton Danes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stratton Danes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stratton Danes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Danes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Danes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stratton Danes MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stratton Danes practice?
- Dr. Stratton Danes has 1 office location.
Dr. Stratton Danes practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons.