Learn more about Dr. Stratton Danes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stratton Danes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stratton Danes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Danes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Danes has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stratton Danes MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stratton Danes practice?
- Dr. Stratton Danes has 1 office location.
Dr. Stratton Danes practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons.